Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
MyECU main site
  Welcome to our forum.
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  
 
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
M16 on Centauro (Read 7 times)
Denso
YaBB Newbies
*
Offline


I love MyECU!

Posts: 1
M16 on Centauro
10/04/26 at 19:02:38
 
Hello everyone,
I finally managed to get my M16 ECU working—though not without some difficulty—and started testing it on the bike (a V10 Centauro fitted with a K&N filter, a crossover pipe, and a Mistral silencer).
Every now and then, after considerable effort, I manage to get it to idle, though the idle is unstable. On one occasion, after warming up the engine with the stock ECU, the bike did manage to hold an idle.
I entered the TPS values ​​correctly and tried both the map provided by Cliff and the Daytona map found on the forum.
I tried tweaking the cells—adjusting ignition advance and injection duration—but nothing seems to work.
I am therefore looking for a proven Centauro map to help me figure out the source of the problem.
Have a great day every on. Smiley
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print